We recently took some of our customers to Israel for an exclusive trip to see first-hand the production, quality control processes and innovative design that NaanDanJain and our other suppliers have to offer.
The first day saw the group land at Ben Gurion Airport and travel to the hotel located in “The City That Never Sleeps” Tel Aviv, Israel’s leading city in finance & technology.
The team travel one hour, to the Na’an region where NaanDanJain’s factory is based.
They were given a guided tour around the:
- Dripper & Dripline factory
- NDJ Laboratory
- NDJ Quality Control
- NDJ Control Systems & Feed Rigs, inspecting the Award Winning Gavish Feed Rig
This provided the group a great deal of knowledge regarding the creation of a NDJ product all the way down to the rigorous testing to ensure it’s highest quality.
Early taxi to the scenic Golan Heights, where the A.R.I factory is situated.
The days activities:
- Discussion & Presentation on ARI Oliptix Control Valves
- Visit to the factory & Quality Control Depertment
- Detailed breakdown and presentation of ARI products.
The day was caped off with some sight seeing around the Golan Heights and the Sea of Galilee.
A visit to the Yamit Filtration factory in Nitzanei Shalom Industrial Zone.
- Benefits of Yamit Filtration
- Demonstration of Operations & Applications
The rest of the day was spent touring around the historic city of Jerusalem.
The final day of the trip saw the group head back to the NaanDanJain Factory.
NDJ’s more specialist services were disccused, such as:
- Sprinklers Operation & Design
- Frost Protection
- Cooling and Humidifying
- Crop Care System’s
The tour was concluded with a Q&A session and a group discussion regarding NDJ products.